The US-sponsored coup d’etat in Venezuela has failed to produce the desired result: the fall of the Maduro government. Yet the suffering of the people of Venezuela continues now other means are used to attack the Bolivarian revolution: the threat of a military invasion and the sabotage of the electricity network. The economic boycott is being intensified and the media campaign of vilifying the Bolivarian revolution is still going on. In addition to the resources mentioned in the previous newsletter we have some listed some alternative media that cover the coup In Venezuela from an anti-imperialist point of view.
– https://therealnews.com/: the Real News Network
– https://thegrayzone.com/: the Grayzone
– https://venezuelanalysis.com/: Venezuela analysis
– https://www.fort-russ.com/category/latin-america/: Fort Russ News
– https://www.globalresearch.ca/: Global Research
– https://www.telesurenglish.net/: Telesur